Labels

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Artistry Used

'ice witch' by E-X-O-G-E-N

PLEASE NOTE THAT MOST PIKS USED WITHIN MY BLOG, HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM THE 'DEVIANTART' SITE...
I am a member of this most deviantly amazing and inspiring site, and ask that you peruse with delight and awe for the images displayed here!!
www.BlackWolfeAmazon.deviantart.com my user is BlackWolfeAmazon. From here you can see the artists relating to the piks used.
And to the artists who piks I have used and have no title or artist name with it...please, if you recognise your work, drop me a line with your name etc so as I may display this!!!
Thankyou and blessed journeys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Beastess driver's seat!

Beastess driver's seat!

twin LCD screens

twin LCD screens

The 'Booty'!!

The 'Booty'!!