Labels

Thursday, December 21, 2006

RAINING CATS AND BLOODY DOGS!!!

Tis raining cats and dogs here...LITERALLY!!!!
Took one step out my door to witness the gorgeous lightening and thunder circus happening in the skies above us, and was welcomed with the callings of "GET MY DOGS!!!!"
Of course, without further ado, I push the wire fencing open that can lethalling swing back at you without notice, and raced into my girlfriends backyard to retrieve her two cowering dogs...labrador and terrier...from an extremely wet, muddy and lightening showcased backyard!!!
Then I had to save my Taliesin...puddy tat...from the dogs that had now entered territory usually safe for him to explore!!
Talk about fur flying!!!
THEN another girlfriends dogs got out from across the road, and of course, knowing of THIS home, came straight over...WELL!! DOGFIGHT!!!!
It was on!!
Here I was, an extremely wet and muddied drowned Rat, in the centre of this conflict of cats and dogs, amid a balmy, stormy night!!!
A sight to behold, true!!!

Deserves another drink of bubbly I say!!!
Fuck workin now!!!

Shower anybody???? Hehehehehe....

No comments:

Beastess driver's seat!

Beastess driver's seat!

twin LCD screens

twin LCD screens

The 'Booty'!!

The 'Booty'!!